What is Microblading?
Microblading is the newest trend in brows! A semi-permanent hair technique that creates the finest hair strokes into the eyebrow area. These fine strokes penetrate into the skin for a hair-like finish. The process mimics an exact brow hair, creating a feathering effect which is more natural-looking than a solid fill. Hair strokes are fine, crisp and extremely natural-looking.
Benefits of Microblading
- Fix a lack of brow definition
- Lengthening/shortening existing brows
- Correcting shape of the brows
- Helps with thickening of thin brows, for those that have suffered from hair loss, over-plucking.
- Full Eyebrow (including 1 follow up) $400
- 0-5 Month Re-fill $50
- 6-11 Month Re-fill $75
- 12-18 Month Re-fill $150
- 19 Months or More $250 – $400
Taxes are not included.
- Our Certified Microblading Technician, Marie-eve, will not perform microblading if you are breastfeeding, pregnant or on anticoagulants (blood thinners),
- A doctor’s note will be required if you are on blood pressure or thyroid medication or if you are a diabetic.
- If you have been taking antibiotics it is preferable to have your appointment 3 days after your last dose.
- Discontinue Botox or Retinol treatments for at least a month before your appointment for microblading.
- Please let us know if you have an allergy to Lidocaine or Benzocaine.
- Lastly, please call us so that we may set up a telephone consult with Marie-Eve for you.