SUGARING AFTER CARE
For 24 hours after sugaring treatment, you should avoid the following:
- Do not apply any scented lotions or creams
- Do not exfoliate the skin for 48 hours after treatment
- Deodorant (if you had underarms sugared)
- Heat (including saunas, steam rooms and hot yoga studios)
- Direct sunlight, tanning beds and infrared lamps
- Working out (skip the gym for the day)
- Make-up (if you had face sugared)
- Touching, scratching or rubbing the treated area
It is very important to exfoliate and hydrate your skin. Start exfoliating the skin 2 days after the sugaring treatment every 2-3 days. To exfoliate you can use a Merben Bikini Brush and move in a circular motion. In order to keep skin hydrated, make sure to moisturize with a lotion or cream that is all natural.
Do not use a razor to remove hairs in between appointments. This defeats the purpose of and decreases the benefits of sugaring.